Thursday 21 July 2011

And Week 2....

So it's time for a catch up on my July goals.

My Bois shawl is finished and blocked and I love it. Red is such a great colour and one of my favourites, along with purple so I can't lose with this shawl.

Bois Test Knit

Bois Test Knit

You can't really make out the little purple pearly beads but they are there in the edging.

One goal was to try on my Tempting as I thought it would be too small. But because of the rib it isn't and stretches to fit my now larger stomach. Even so I've still frogged it because it was very figure hugging as you'd expect with a rib jumper. I need to find another project for the yarn as again it's red, what can I say, red suits me!

1000 metres of frogged yarn!

This is what 1000 metres of frogged yarn looks like!! Very satisfying it was too.

I have also cast on my N socks and I decided to go with the No Purl Monkey socks. Easy knitting so I can get them finished quickly, well that's the plan anyway. We'll see!

Progress so far:

Flowery Monkeys

I'm not too sure about the pooling on these socks. I wanted it to be more variegated and not in solid blocks like this though the blocks of colour are starting to spiral round down the leg. This may have to go into time out while I decide. It is a very very easy quick knit but I think I'd prefer a different yarn.

Its going well at the moment, let's hope I can keep it up.

xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment